We offer in-depth healthcare services to regions that receive inadequate assistance. Full primary care assistance is available here at the Family Medical Center. We also cater to pharmaceutical, behavioral health and dental care requirements. We’re based in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. We aim to assist not only the people who live in the city of Rocky Mount but also those who reside in nearby areas.
- If you’re searching for assistance in getting your life on track in either Edgecombe County or Nash County, we can provide it for you here at the Family Medical Center.
- If you’re concerned that you may have the condition diabetes for whatever reason, you can depend on us to provide you with a reliable screening that can help you determine exactly what’s going on.
- If you’re looking for dependable healthcare services for your young child who is just about to start kindergarten, we can offer them to him or her as well.
- We can even help individuals who are searching for trustworthy dietary guidance.
- If you want to do whatever you can to ensure that your household consumes a healthy and well-rounded diet every day, we can assist you by offering you solid nutrition counseling that can get you moving in the proper direction.
OIC FMC uses evidence based care and self management tools to aid patients in their care.
- Women’s Annual Health Screenings
- Men’s Annual Health Screening
- Children’s Annual Health Screenings
- Sport’s Physicals
- Kindergarten Exams
- Well Child Checks
- Physical examinations
- Blood pressure screenings
- Diabetes screenings
- HIV / STD testing and counseling
- Immunizations / Vaccinations
- Hepatitis screenings
- Nutrition counseling
- Mother-baby care
- Minor gynecologic (female) procedures
- Chronic disease management
- CHEC (Community Health Education Center) meeting site for community affairs and education on chronic disease
- MAHC (Mobile Area Health Clinic) onsite testing and health screenings
- Care Coordination
- New Patient Exams
- Emergency Dental Procedures
- Cleanings (Regular/Deep
- Restorative Services
- Bridge Work
- Complete Dentures
- Root Canals
- Children’s Exams
- HeadStart physicals
- School physicals
Psychiatric Evaluations for such diagnosis as:
- BiPolar Disorder
- Medication Management
Evidence Based Brief Intervention for services such as:
- Stress Management
- Problems with Sleep
- Eating Habits
- Concerns related to medical diagnosis
- Outpatient Therapy
- Face-to-face consultations
At OIC, our attentive staff is available Monday through Friday to assist you or answer your questions.
402 E. Virginia Street
Rocky Mount, NC 27802
Questions, Comments or Complaints?
The form below is for general comments, concerns, praises and complaints. All fields are required.
Note: Please do not send questions about medications, medical conditions, appointments, labwork, etc. through this form or by email. For clinical questions including medications, lab results and appointments, please use our Patient Portal.