OIC Family Medical Center at Community Health Plaza
If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
Medical Records Fax: 252-822-5065
General Fax: 252-822-5067
Hours of Operation
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tisa Roberts, MD, Medical Director
- Women’s Annual Health Screenings
- Men’s Annual Health Screening
- Children’s Annual Health Screenings
- Sport’s Physicals
- Kindergarten Exams
- Well Child Checks
- Physical examinations
- Blood pressure screenings
- Diabetes screenings
- HIV / STD testing and counseling
- Immunizations / Vaccinations
- Hepatitis screenings
- Nutrition counseling
- Mother-baby care
- Minor gynecologic (female) procedures
- Chronic disease management
- CHEC (Community Health Education Center) meeting site for community affairs and education on chronic disease
- MAHC (Mobile Area Health Clinic) onsite testing and health screenings
- Care Coordination
Pharmacy Services are available at our Happy Hill Location:
300 N Grace St
Rocky Mount, NC
At OIC, our attentive staff is available Monday through Friday to assist you or answer your questions.
402 E. Virginia Street
Rocky Mount, NC 27802
Questions, Comments or Complaints?
The form below is for general comments, concerns, praises and complaints. All fields are required.
Note: Please do not send questions about medications, medical conditions, appointments, labwork, etc. through this form or by email. For clinical questions including medications, lab results and appointments, please use our Patient Portal.