Join Our AdmiN Team
JOB TITLE: Systems Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Administration – Information Technology
SALARY RANGE: $43,680 – $75,336
DURATION: Open until filled
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or Health Information Management; or an Associate’s Degree with 5 or more years of experience in a healthcare facility.
Working knowledge of eClinicalWorks, Eaglesoft, iCaNotes, BridgeIT, Access, Software documentation preferred.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information regarding the status of your application over the phone. All applications will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for interview. Please do not call the Human Resources Office to check the status of an application. Jobs will be open a maximum of 30 days from initial posting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Systems Analyst will maintain and administer ALL electronic health records used throughout our Family Medical Center with approximately 65 computer users including clinical and support staff. The analyst will be responsible for the configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of electronic medical record software. Additionally, the analyst must be efficient in time management and service oriented. The analyst should also work with enthusiasm and integrity, and possess the ability to work independently using all available system resources. This position will report directly to the Information Technology Manager.
- Provide end-user support for EHRs used throughout the organization.
- Serve as primary trainer for all electronic health records used throughout the organization.
- Customizing software to meet practice requirements
- Identifying and scheduling trainings as needed.
- Coordinates with third-party vendors to resolve support requests.
- Provides Microsoft Office support for all users.
- Maintains user permission logs and log in credentials.
- Create and modify reports using third-party reporting tools.
- Document and track tickets using an internal ticketing system.
- Works closely with Quality Improvement team in analyzing workflows and processes.
- Provides reference by writing documentation
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; readiness professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
At OIC, our attentive staff is available Monday through Friday to assist you or answer your questions.
402 E. Virginia Street
Rocky Mount, NC 27802
Questions, Comments or Complaints?
The form below is for general comments, concerns, praises and complaints. All fields are required.
Note: Please do not send questions about medications, medical conditions, appointments, labwork, etc. through this form or by email. For clinical questions including medications, lab results and appointments, please use our Patient Portal.