Join Our Admin Team
Information Technology Manager
JOB TITLE: Information Technology Manager
FLSA: Full-Time, Exempt
SALARY RANGE: $51,000 – $70,000
DURATION: Open until 02/08/2019
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the computer science field.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information regarding the status of your application over the phone. All applications will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for interview. Please do not call the Human Resources Office to check the status of an application. Jobs will be open a maximum of 30 days from initial posting.
Plans, directs and manages the Information Technology activities for the organization. Areas of technical responsibility may include: computer hardware and software applications, networks databases, data processing, computer programming, system security, project management, user system training and help desk. May be responsible for managing budgets, planning and systems maintenance. May supervise technical staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with organizational departments to maintain system integrity and performance. Assists users with routine system problems.
- Provides technical analysis and problem-solving support on desktop hardware and operating environments (printers, network operating systems, etc.) and provide end user support. Responsible for documenting and logging all activities, update inventories, control logs and task lists.
- Works with department staff to enhance user productivity through implementation of new technology where applicable.
- Ensures users/customers are provided professional, courteous and timely support and service.
- Stays abreast of the latest developments in information technology and remains highly technically competent in all levels of data processing and telecommunications.
- Establishes and maintains effective professional working relationships with all staff at every level in the organization.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with contractors and equipment suppliers.
- Provides training for all employees on specified applications
- Working knowledge of telephone system and telephone protocol.
NETWORK ROUTING: Experience with various types of telecommunication equipment. Sound knowledge of personal computer (PC) and server hardware troubleshooting.
Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Performance Management Systems. Knowledge of eClinicalWorks electronic health record is helpful.
Equal Opportunity Employer
OIC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. OIC, Inc. offers equal opportunities to applicants and employees and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation and/or any other status protected by law.
OIC, Inc. is committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling OIC, Inc.’s vision and goals.
At OIC, our attentive staff is available Monday through Friday to assist you or answer your questions.
402 E. Virginia Street
Rocky Mount, NC 27802
Questions, Comments or Complaints?
The form below is for general comments, concerns, praises and complaints. All fields are required.
Note: Please do not send questions about medications, medical conditions, appointments, labwork, etc. through this form or by email. For clinical questions including medications, lab results and appointments, please use our Patient Portal.